Login Instructions for Dalton Education
Student Storefront: Exam Instructions:
- SAVE THE ABOVE SITE TO YOUR FAVORITES.
- Enter your username which is your email address.
- Enter the password you created when placing your order.
- Once logged in, you will be on your home page. Announcements can be found on this page.
- On the top right, click the “Courses” tab. This will guide you to your courses.
- Click the course you would like to enter.
- This will take you to the home page for the course.
- The menu on the left side will guide you to the course homework answers, pre-study lectures, and exams.
- From the course home page, click Exams from the left menu in Blackboard.
- Click the exam you would like to take.
- The exam will open in a new tab.
- Click Begin in the top right.
- You have 3 hours for each exam.
- Select the correct answer for each question.
- It is NOT NECESSARY to click SAVE ANSWER for each question. Moving to another question will save your question responses.
- You can go back to and revise a question answer.
- On the last question, click save and submit.
- Click OK on the bottom right to view your results.
- If you receive a grade of less than 70 for the course, you can take a make up comprehensive exam.
- To review your exam at a later time, open the exam again and you will be given the option to view the test answers previously submitted or take the exam again.